Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Dublin Visitor Centre or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.dublinvisitorcentre.ie regardless of the form of action.
- Dublin Visitor Centre and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for attractions, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Dublin Visitor Centre and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or any other causes beyond their control.
- Dublin Visitor Centre content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Dublinvisitorcentre.ie and/or to a Dublin Visitor Centre-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Dublin Visitor Centre does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Dublinvisitorcentre.ie or any affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Dublinvisitorcentre.ie the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.