Digital Marketing Internship : Contact Brian@dublinvisitorcentre.ie
The Dublin Visitor Centre (a Dualway Group company) is Dublin’s newest and friendliest hospitality hub. Supporting its two high profile retail units (located on O’Connell Street and Grafton Street) dublinvisitorcentre.ie provides visitor information on the best Tours, Attractions, Activities, Food & Drink and Accommodation in and from Dublin under one roof.
What We Need:
We are looking for an exciting forward thinking Intern who may become a full time part of the team. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and stand out, have ideas and not just think. Someone who wants to help take our brand into the stratosphere and make it their own. Someone who is not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. We’re looking for someone with great content creation skills, written, visual and dynamic who wants to be add value to and learn from a small and innovative digital marketing team. You must be prepared to hit the ground running. What we want is for you to be with us, be part of us, grow and embrace.
Ideal Skills You Will Have:
- Excellent writing skills, grammatically correct content, create sharp punchy headlines!
- work well on their own initiative, motivated self-starter to deliver creative written content in line with our keyword strategy, work to tight deadlines
- Great understanding of visual media with experience in Photoshop, using video equipment and editing
- must be creative, research and collaborate to produce quality unique content and creatively collate content, edit all website content for accuracy bringing it in line with the tone of voice of the brand
- Third level qualification English/journalism/creative writing or in the middle of studying for a degree
- Marketing savvy with a passion for user results
- A positive outgoing personality with an ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Natural flair for creating fresh, original, engaging content (attaching links to blogs etc is recommended when applying)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will gain:
The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following:
- SEO, Analytics, Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation and Management, Content Curation and Website Management, Customer Personas, Keyword/competitor research
- Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter
- Work in a fast-paced reputable tourism company in both B2B and B2C
- On completion the Digital Marketing Intern will have attained Real Live Business Experience in Digital Marketing Strategy and execution, social media marketing, project based marketing and will be exposed to all aspects of the marketing teams’ daily activities.
The right candidate will be available immediately for 3-6 months, with the possibility of an extension subject to agreement. Travel expenses are covered for this internship.
- Benefits:Direct mentoring from the digital marketing team. Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the marketing of a high growth startup.
- To Apply:If you think you fit the bill please send a short covering letter with a link to your work – blog, website, online profile and your CV via email.
- Remuneration:This is an unpaid internship, though we will cover a travel bursary
Contact: Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be a fit for this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org