Congratulations your entry has been successful!
Thank you for entering our latest online competition. Please be sure to read our competition terms and conditions below to ensure you are fully aware of what will happen next.
We wish you the very best of luck!
Please note, the winner will be contacted on the day/date specified in our post via email and/or whatever means have been stated.
Competition Terms and Conditions
All competitions are open to people aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Dublin Visitor Centre, its partners or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize(s) will be described in the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
By participating in Dublin Visitor Centre’s promotions and/or competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
The competition rules will be fully described in the post.
Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
The draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted through email, to organise delivery and/or collection of the prize.
- Dublin Visitor Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Dublin Visitor Centre and its’ partners accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Dublin Visitor Centre reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Dublin Visitor Centre reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
- Dublin Visitor Centre are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from partners, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- Dublin Visitor Centre reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- Entrants who wish to remove their contact information from the Dublin Visitor Centre’s ticketing system must contact the Dublin Visitor Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org