Enjoy a Traditional Halloween Party at Dublin Visitor Centre.
Calling all goblins, ghouls and ghosts. The ancient Pagan festival of Samhain is nearly upon us and we are going to celebrate! Get a head start on your ‘trick or treatin’ on join us for a traditional Halloween Party in Dublin’s City Centre.
Date: Bank Holiday Monday
Time: 4pm – 6pm
Location: Dublin Visitor Centre.
- Its that time of the year where the distance between the earth and the ghostly underworld is at its’ thinnest. Our Spooky entertainer Bavmorda will regale and terrify you with spooky tales. Fear not my fiendish fabulous friends, we will have some songs to scare away the demons.
- Calling all Budding Van Gogh’s and Picassos! Now is the time to put them to work and unleash their artistic talent. To Enter print out this PICTURE and bring it along on the day!
- Relive your childhood and create new traditions with your family. Bob for apples, Pin the Tail on the Witch and take part in the Mummy Race (yes it involves a lot of toilet paper!)
- Do the Monster Mash at our spooky disco. Dress to impress with your finest Halloween Costumes to win a prize for the best dressed entrant.
- Naturally there will be some tasty treats including Sweets for the Children and Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes for the adults. Win a family pass for Aquazone and tickets for the Ark’s Half Light on the night.
Our traditional Halloween Party is the best things to do in Dublin with the Children. If you are visiting Dublin this is your opportunity to join in an authentic Halloween experience. While Halloween is celebrated globally, its ancestral home is Ireland and the best Halloween night activities are definitely in Dublin!