One more excuse to eat Fish & Chips today!
Today, in all Irish Traditional Italian Chipper Association member shops, you can have a half-price fish and chips!
This event is happening thanks to the National Fish and Chips Day from the ITICA.
ITICA announced: “Celebrate the Irish Italian tradition of a ‘one and one’! All ITICA members throughout the country will offer their customers half price fish and chips tomorrow to celebrate more than a century of fish and chips in Ireland.”
In Dublin city, you have different restaurants which are participating in this event:
- Macari’s Glasnevin, Glasnevin Avenue, Dublin 9
- Presto Take Away, 8 South Lots Road, Dublin 4
- Romayo’s Carpenterstown, 12 Carpenterstown Road, Dublin 15
- Romayo’s Parkgate Street, 40 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8
- Romayo’s Sandyford Hall Centre, Dublin 18
- Savoy Take Away, 18 Fitzgibbon Street, Dublin 1
Find here the list of participating outlets in Ireland: