Dare to Scare at the best events on Halloween night in Dublin
Its that time of the year where the distance between the earth and the ghostly underworld is at its’ thinnest. Have a frightfully good evening at our top 5 events to attend on Halloween night in Dublin.
- Bleedin’Deadly Get your freak on at Dublin’s ‘most grotesque’ Halloween event. Bleeding Deadly will be hosting their ‘carnival of curiosities’ to amaze and delight! 44 Time World record holder the Space Cowboy will be joined by the world’s most pierced woman, snake Charmers and the Grim Squeaker for an unforgettable Halloween Show that is NOT for the fainthearted.
- You will want to sleep with one eye open following Macnas Sleep No More torch light parade throughout Dublin City. Ireland’s best known performance and theatre company will celebrate the Celtic festival of Samhain in a parade full of noise, spectacle, dance and weird and wonderful characters! This is a great Family friendly event on Halloween night in Dublin.
- 800 year old Malahide Castle is haunted by no less than 5 spectres including Puck the Court Jester who was stabbed after falling in love with the Lady of the House Mrs. Talbot. Join Hattie the eccentric Housekeeper on this mad cap tour of the castle where strange things are afoot!
- For one night only, the National Concert Hall will be transformed into Bates Hotel! A live cinema screening of Hitchcock’s cinematic masterpiece Psycho will take place, accompanied by the National Concert Hall orchestra who will be playing its’ spine tingling Score. Relaxing showers may never be the same again!
- The ghosts of Ardgillan Castle have been disturbed and are now prepared for wreck mayhem this Halloween! The Rise of the Spirits tour will take you on a spooky voyage around this imposing castle. Dare to scare at the ‘Ladies Stairs’ where you may get to see the resident Spirit Lady Langford who has wandered the castle for over 150 years looking for her family
While Halloween is celebrated globally, its ancestral home is Ireland and the best Halloween night activities are definitely in Dublin!