The Holidays Are Coming…
Apparently now in its eighth year, God I feel so old, the Coca Cola Christmas Truck has delighted thousands of visitors across the country with it recently announcing its dates for 2018.
Did you miss it? Don’t worry we have you covered, as The Coca Cola Christmas Truck Tour will make our first stop in Galway Shopping Centre on 30 November 2018, with a further 10 stops in towns and cities across the island of Ireland, including our final stop in Dublin on 16 December,
Each Truck Tour stop will feature a glittering winter wonderland setting along with a festival of lights, as it sets to bring a sense of magic to the people of Ireland this winter period!
In partnership with St Vincent De Paul you will be able to enjoy a can of Coca Cola zero sugar, Diet Coke or Coca Cola original at each stop, as well as being able to enjoy exclusive photo opportunities and create magical memories that will last a lifetime. All proceeds from the sale of merchandise will be donated to St Vincent De Paul, a charity that helps people living in poverty.
With Petre Sandru, Country Manager of Coca-Cola Ireland saying: “Christmas is all about sharing festive goodwill with friends and loved ones. We can’t wait to start spreading holiday cheer across the island of Ireland with the return of our iconic red truck.” (Credit: Coca Cola.ie)
Find your nearest stop!
- Friday 30 November: Galway SC
- Saturday 1 December: Liffey Valley SC, Dublin
- Sunday 2 December: The Parade, Kilkenny
- Thursday 6 December: Drogheda Retail Park
- Friday 7 December: Limerick Park Way
- Saturday 8 December: Mahon Point, Cork
- Sunday 9 December: Waterford, Winterval
- Wednesday 12 December: Military Barracks, Tone Street, Ballina
- Friday 14 December: SSE Odyssey, Belfast
- Saturday 15 December: Foyleside SC, Derry
- Sunday 16 December: The Square, Tallaght, Dublin
People interested in tracking to truck this year can do so here